Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pray for Katie

I'm sure most, if not all, of you are aware of Katie Davis, the young woman who left her life in America right after high school to serve God & His people in Uganda - which included adopting 14 girls.  And she's only 20!  I've never met her, but I've gotten to know her somewhat through her blog.  Her obvious love for God is magnetic.  Well, I come to you today asking for prayers for her & her girls.  I'm not sure what's going on - the post is cryptic, I'm certain for a reason - but just go to God on their behalf, please.  He knows the situation, & He bids His saints to pray. 

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. (John 15:16)

You do not have, because you do not ask.  You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. (James 4:2b-3)

0 comments: