Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top Posts: Week

I like to keep track of my blog stats.  As a matter of fact, I've been known to be just slightly obsessive about checking them.  I enjoy seeing that people are reading this little blog.  Or, I assume they're reading it.  They could just flit in & out for all I know.  Even so, it's fun to see places like Denmark, Singapore, & Ireland crop up in my stats.  I've even been visited by Slovenia (by the way, I miss you)!  It's also interesting to see what posts are being read & which ones are the most popular.  It changes depending on the time period that I'm checking, & I thought I'd share what the top posts are for the week, month, & all-time in separate posts.  There were some definite surprises for me!  I hope you enjoy this little trip down memory lane!





Smoky Mountain Pictures  (check out the others, too!)





0 comments: