Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reading God's Word Aloud - A Shared Article

Have you been to A Glimpse of Our Vapor yet?  It's a precious blog filled with personal stories of the Kizziah's lives as well as testimonies to God's grace.  If you haven't read it, you should.  Allow me to encourage you to let today be that day, for Katie has shared an article that her brother Kameron wrote regarding the reading of Scripture aloud.  It's humble, sprinkled with Scripture all throughout (my favorite kind of post), & simply wonderful.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  God's blessings!

1 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thanks so much for the "shout out", sweet Chrissy! Seriously, you are too kind, and I'm so glad that you were able to read Kameron's post & be encouraged. Love & blessings to the Boyds!