Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bungalow Bustlings - Friday

I ended up not feeling so hot yesterday, so there aren't as many pictures as I was hoping there would be.  But life happens, & - as I've heard tell - "it is what it is".  There are probably more pictures of the dogs than anything else!  I hope you enjoy, nonetheless!

Bungalow Bustlings

 Bacon, eggs, & tea - I feel sort of British.

 Next week looks to be busy . . . again.

 Jake at his happiest - all of his toys are protected from Josie!

 "Do you want a bone?!"

 Isn't the answer obvious?

 Of course, Josie wants in on the action, too!

 Michael + books = addiction  ;-)

 One of my least favorite chores.

 Wouldn't it be nice if those Scrubbin' Bubbles really did do all the work?

 Supper . . .

& a movie!  Can you tell which Disney movie this is?  Hint:  it's set in the state of my birth.

0 comments: