Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bungalow Bustlings - Tuesday

I'm sorry this is so late.  I intended to get these pictures up earlier this morning, but life happened.  Life, today, meant grieving over Ginger.  Most days, I do pretty well, some tears here & there.  I have good days more so than bad days, but today was a bad day.  BUT, yesterday was a good day!  So, let's reminisce about happier times & take a trip down this very recent memory lane.

 Michael ordering a new CD using . . .

 one of his Valentine's Day coupons.

 Me in the middle of yesterday's post.

 Josie soaking up some Mama love!

 Jake & Josie's reaction to . . .

 Michael vacuuming the living room.

 Ingredients set out for our breakfast smoothies!  Raw milk, coconut oil, raw honey, strawberry yogurt, farm-fresh eggs (don't try this with store-bought), banana, flax seed, almonds, strawberries, & blueberries -- Mmmm, mmmm good!

 Our stripped bed - washing & drying the sheets & bedspread was an all-day venture!

 I think the sun makes them more frisky!

 He had a 'fro!  Now he looks like he's enlisting in the Marines!

  Michael cashed in another coupon for a picnic down by the river.

He snuck in my yearly Valentine's Day love note, which was sweet, as always!  I love that man!!!


We finished off the day by watching this movie.

0 comments: