Friday, February 25, 2011

Bungalow Bustlings - Thursday: Our Missing Day

Okay, so here's the deal.  The camera in our battery died.  It's been suggested that it might possibly have a little bit to maybe do with the fact that I've been taking an awful lot of pictures over the last few days, but I'm admitting to nothing.  ;-)  But, seriously, Michael took the battery out to charge it overnight Wednesday, & then brilliant me forgot to put it back in.  Oh, rest assured, I had the camera . . . sans battery.  Battery-less cameras don't work, as I found out when I tried to immortalize my honey-bun on film (or whatever that little card thingy is).  And because we were on the run pretty much all day yesterday, I had no chance to replace the battery.  Sooo, to make this very long story a teensy bit shorter, there are no pictures from Thursday.  I was bummed to say the least.  No pictures of my rushed honey-bun breakfast (I know, very nutritious), no pictures of the ladies' Bible study, our lunch at Applebee's, or our hours-long errand to Verizon.  Also missing are photos from the couples' Bible study last evening.  I know you're probably insanely bummed - as I was - so I'm going to make it up to you!  This photo essay is supposed to run through Sunday, but I'll do it through Monday to replace our missing day.  That means pictures of a piece of our time with our AL nieces & nephews!  Fun, fun!  So, please stay tuned!

0 comments: